Are you a team-player who can work closely with designers and other developers in exchanging knowledge and creativity? Are you a web enthusiast who works hard and meets deadlines? We are looking for a professional in PHP/Laravel framework, who can join immediately with our core development team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and test new and existing projects using PHP framework;
- Apply best practice development patterns and follow design briefs, continuous integration/development, and maintenance of code
- Provide technical expertise when working on new and existing modules/features/APIs
- Collaborating with other developers (front-end and back-end) and designers regarding the projects.
- Documenting the task progress, architecture, and development process;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology trends and best practices in PHP development.
- Solid experience working with PHP, SOLID Principle and other types of web frameworks;
- Proven experience in managing API services;
- Demonstrable experience in unit testing;
- Familiarity with server tools (Apache, Nginx, PHP-FPM) and cloud servers (Azure, AWS, Linode, Digital Ocean, Rackspace, etc.)
- At least seven (7) years of PHP working experience.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From 6,754.00€ per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Berlin: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)